WHY DO RESIDENTS MOBILIZE?
- To get something done about an immediate problem
- To problem solve on future goals
- To gather resources for community needs
- To improve the quality of life in their community
We invite your inquiry for more information about Neighborhood Watch programs. Contact Officer Tim Riley at (216) 623-5080.
(CONTINUED NEXT WEEK)
Neighborhood Watch Article Series
- Part One: “What is a Neighborhood Watch?”
- Part Two: “A Neighborhood Watch is Not…”
- Part Three: “Organizing a Neighborhood Watch”
- Part Four: “The Neighborhood Watch Meeting”
- Part Five: “The Role of Neighborhood Watch Members”
- Part Six: “Neighborhood Watch: Solving Problems”
- Part Seven: “What Motivates Neighborhood Watch Members”
- Part Eight: “How Neighborhood Watches Grow”
The Cleveland Police Foundation, in partnership with the Cleveland Division of Police and the Ohio Crime Prevention Association present these tips so citizens can help to make our community safer.