Spring is here, and it’s time to be aware of scams, and deception burglaries.
1) Be alert to anyone asking to gain entry into your home. …
2) Always ask to see identification, and let them know you are going to call, and get authorization from their company. If they are legit,
they won’t mind the wait.
3) Never hesitate to call 911.
1) Be aware of anyone posing as a repair person that offers a bargain price on a home repair.
2) Request to see identification.
3) If you feel it is too good to be true, it usually is.
4) If necessary call 911.
Thanks to the Ohio Crime Prevention Association for sharing this information and helping to make the community safer.